Pilates and Wellness Retreat for Pilates Professionals
This Retreat provides the ultimate wellness escape for Pilates Professionals. Gain support, education, information, be nurtured, inspired and re-connect with your passion for Pilates while receiving 18 CEC points.
Retreat into a peaceful sanctuary in Ubud and embrace both professional and personal development in wellness and The Pilates Method. Be guided and inspired with the support of Michelle Wonnacott Pilates and Fitness Instructor and Lisa Turnbull Naturopath, Psychotherapist and Wellness Expert.
On this journey connect with other like-minded Pilates professionals, nourish yourself, have fun, get pampered and enhance your knowledge all in the beautiful surrounding of this exotic location.
This life enhancing experience brings people together for 5 nights of luxurious accommodation, healthy whole food eating, wellness and Pilates workshops, yoga and meditation classes, spa pampering, salsa dancing, waterfall adventures and time to enjoy the wonder of Bali. This is an integrated and comprehensive retreat with an amazing program designed specifically for Pilates Instructors with 18 accredited APMA CEC points.
This Pilates and Wellness Retreat includes:
- 5 nights’ accommodation in a Luxury Superior Villa at Bagus Jati Wellbeing Retreat Centre Ubud.
- Daily breakfast
- Daily dinner including 1 x farewell buffet dinner and one evening out in Ubud salsa dancing at the local Cuban restaurant.
- Opening ceremony and Balinese Blessing at hotel temple
- Nature walk and local village visit
- 1 hour heavenly Balinese massage
- Daily inspirational workshops on personal and professional development and wellness
- Daily Pilates workshops
- Daily yoga classes
- Evening meditations
- Time to sleep, swim, eat, read and relax
- Free use of the health and well-being facilities, including pool, gym, hot jacuzzi and herbal steam bathroom in the spa pavilion.
- Transfers to and from the retreat centre from the airport or another location in Bali
- Welcome drink & chilled towel upon arrival
- A daily plate of tropical fruit
- 2 bottles of mineral water per day per room
- Free transport from resort to Ubud area according to the schedule
- Free Internet connection (Wi-Fi) at Lobby area