I have recently been working on developing some new energetic healing techniques, a part of this process has been looking at ways to raise my own personal vibration. As you have probably heard this is based on the idea that our inner world influences our experience of our outer world. How we feel inside, what we focus on and how we think can affect the way our life flows and how things line up (or don’t) for us. As quantum physics explains everything in the universe is fundamentally made of pure energy. This energy is constantly moving and vibrating at different speeds. If we focus on improving our inner energy I believe that not only do we feel physically better and have more energy, we can also have an effect upon how we interact with life and how life shows up in relationship to us.
In my research I have come across some fantastic big and small ways that we can improve our energy levels daily, so I thought I would share my favourite 10.
10 ways to raise your vibration:
1. Practice gratitude: the most beneficial way to raise your vibration is to count your blessings and really allow yourself to experience a deep sense of sheer thankfulness and gratitude. So important to not just think or say the words but to feel the gratitude in your body.
2. Breathe: Noticing the rise and fall of your breath can help calm the mind and the spirit. Whether you choose to meditate or do breath work, going within and listening to the rise and fall of your inhale and exhale can help to raise your vibration.
3. Laugh: There is nothing like a good laugh to improve your mood and raise your energetic state. Osho once said, “Life as such has to be taken as cosmic joke – and then suddenly you relax because there is nothing to be tense about. And in that very relaxation something starts changing in you.”
4. Be conscious of the foods you eat: You’ve heard the saying, “You are what you eat.” If you want to raise your vibration, eat foods with high frequencies (such as fruits and vegetables). Start paying attention to how certain foods make your body feel.
5. De-clutter your space: A disorganised, untidy, clutter-filled work and living space is both a symptom and a source of stress. Clean up the mess and you’ll ramp up your vibration.
6. Explore somewhere new: Take a road trip, explore a new country, find an adventure near your home you have yet to experience. Getting out of our comfort zone enlivens us and gifts us with the chance to explore the unknown.
7. Drink water: Always drink plenty of water to assist your body in flushing out toxicity day to day. Toxicity has a marked impact on our vibration so cleaning ourselves with water can reduce its impact within our bodies.
8. Meditate: Too often we rush through our days with a scattered brain leaving us in a state of chaos and anxiety. Visualization and meditation can do wonders for your mood and your vibrational resonance. wondrous effects of this practice reach both the physical, energetic and spiritual levels. Just 10 – 15 minutes a day can do wonders for your vibration.
9. Be in the moment: By letting go, being present in the moment and taking a big breath we can release fear and begin to understand that no matter what events present themselves to us, our attitude can influence the outcome.
10. Connect with the sun: Watch it rise, see it set, walk beneath it and let it fill you up. Besides all the Vitamin D it also energies us with a boost of serotonin, our happy hormone!
I hope these ideas stimulate some thought around how you carry and influence your own energy and vibration.
Love, Lisa x