About Lisa Turnbull
Lisa Turnbull is a Naturopath, Psychotherapist, Counsellor, Clinical Supervisor, Energetic Healer, Group and Retreat Facilitator with over 20 years’ experience working in the field of complementary medicine.
Lisa is well-studied in many health areas including naturopathic medicine, gestalt psychotherapy and counselling, nutrition, herbal medicine, homeopathy, behavioural neuroscience, personal development, female reproductive health, self-esteem and confidence building, mind-body medicine, energetic healing, anxiety management, relationships, stress management, meditation, clinical supervision and group facilitation.
Lisa is the co-owner of Sana Wellness Centre, a multi-disciplinary centre located on the Central Coast of NSW. She is also the director and primary retreat facilitator for Women’s Wellness Retreats, an international travel and retreat organisation that provides integrated and holistic wellness retreats.
Lisa is a mum of two, on-going student, practicing therapist, supervisor and facilitator, business woman and avid traveller. She has a special interest in working with women, focusing on their relationship with themselves and their state of well-being as they juggle the many facets of their lives.
Lisa lives her life passionately supporting herself and others to embrace their Mind-Body connection through the combined disciplines and philosophy of naturopathy,gestalt psychotherapy, wellness, meditation and energetic healing.
- Post Graduate Certificate in Clinical Supervision 2017
- Post Graduate Certificate in Wellness (RMIT University) 2013
- Advanced Diploma Gestalt Psychotherapy (Terrigal Gestalt Institute) 2014
- Advanced Diploma Naturopathy (Australasian College of Natural Therapies) 1998
- Diploma Nutritional Medicine
- Diploma Remedial Massage
- Diploma Homoeopathy
- Diploma Herbal Medicine
- Reiki Master (level 3)
- Diploma of Bowen Technique
- Certificate of Bush Flower Essences
- Advanced Certificate of Crystal Healing (Level 3)
- PACFA Clinical Member 24330
- Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS)- 6091
- Australian Register of Naturopaths and Herbalists – 0076
- Registered for Health fund rebates. EFT, credit card and Hi-Caps facilities available.