The goal of clinical supervision with Lisa Turnbull is to support new, would-be and experienced wellness practitioners, psychotherapists and counsellors with a practical approach on various topics that influence and impact on your practice and support your growth professionally and personally. With over 20 years experience in the field of complementary medicine, mental health and business, Lisa shares her wealth of experience and knowledge in her role as a clinical supervisor. She holds a post graduate degree in clinical supervision and meets the supervisor criteria to provide supervision to PACFA registrants.
Being a practitioner in this industry is exciting, rewarding and filled with the possibility for a successful career path. With the support of an experienced supervisor with appropriate business acumen you can gain support and clarity as you journey forward.
These sessions provide the space for clinical supervision and professional development through:
• Meaningful connection and support with another professional
* To provide a reflective space and emotional support
• Dynamic process work related to your business and professional identity
• Remembering your ‘why’
* To enhance your skills and confidence
• Exploring ethical dilemmas, new interventions and difficult cases
• Counteracting against social isolation within your profession and burn out
The supervision I provide is individually designed to meet you where you are at in your professional journey as a wellness practitioner/therapist. It is focussed on ensuring you feel supported as a part of your professional and personal growth in this industry.
1 hour $130 : 1 1/2 hours $180